We appreciate that when organising events such as weddings and parties, there will be a great many things you need to think about. We would like to make this process as quick and simple as possible and there are just a few things we need you to check before we can quote you an exact fee and confirm your booking.
Please note that the band will require a venue that can provide the following:
- A performance space that can comfortably accommodate a 5-piece band and all instruments/speakers (minimum approx. 4 x 5 metres)
- A power supply not dependent upon any kind of sound limiter/decibel meter with no less than two independent 13 amp mains sockets
- Parking with good access to the venue
- For events where the band is required to setup several hours in advance of performing (typically weddings and some corporate functions) a secure 'backstage' space where we can keep our personal belongings/get changed
- For events where the band is required to remain at the venue for a long time, please provide food and drink for the band
We have our own PA, sound and lighting equipment that will be more than adequate for most venues.
Please note that if you intend to book Soul Riot for an event that is outdoors then sufficient protection from the elements/an alternative performance venue will be required in case of bad weather!
Soul Riot are members of the Alliance of Musicians & Performers and have fully valid public liability insurance - please click on the link below for immediate online verification and full details. Our electrical equipment is also PAT tested on an annual basis - please click on the link below to download our current certificate.
If you have any further questions we will be happy to answer them when you contact us via or using the form below.
Bookings & Enquiries
If you would like to go ahead and book us or simply get the ball rolling with an enquiry, please submit the form below or alternatively .